Zebralight SC600w Waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Waiting for the warm as well. Luckily I don't have the money to spend on lights so I have to wait till December for Christmas gifts.... hopefully it will be delivering by then.

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know waiting is very hard, but why not wait. One month of waiting now may save years of "Why didn't I get the one I really wanted".
Of course, with a popular model like that you could buy it now then sell it on BST for a few dollars less than what you paid, so in effect, you would be 'renting' it for a few months for $20 or so.

Thrifty

I agree -- that's probably what I'd do if I really wanted one now (rather than playing the agonizing waiting game).

I went the route of buying a used one off the CPF Marketplace three months ago for about $20 less than retail, and if I decide to get the SC600w, I bet I could sell the one I have for as much as I paid for it. I'm not putting this one through hard use, but I'm definitely using it frequently enough to be glad I have it...so I'm not in any kind of waiting mode and am taking advantage of having a nice SC600 on hand. In reality, if I get an SC600w, I'll probably keep this one as well..as an original design "classic"... ;)

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
...whether you get a sc600 or a sc600w make sure the sucker steps down from high instead of blinking OFF!..
<3 weeks, I hear things...

hotlight

Enlightened
what kind of battery are you using? maybe the protection is kicking in on the battery?

...whether you get a sc600 or a sc600w make sure the sucker steps down from high instead of blinking OFF!..
<3 weeks, I hear things...

DM51

Flashaholic
The step-down issue is already being discussed in the main SC600 thread, starting at this post.

This thread is redundant, so I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.