Zebralight SC80

LEDburn

Enlightened
I must be missing something? I cannot find any reference to a SC82. Does anyone have any more info on tis light? Plus, I have looked at the zebra web site and I cannot see a list of flashlights in their comparison chart only a list under the heading 'discontinued products' but some of them are definitely not discontinued??? Can someone enlighten me.

There is a thread on here (one of the several on the first page) related to a Zebralight - but not the SC80 or 82 - in which a member posted the response they got from Zebralight themselves. They alluded to an apparent replacement but I cannot recall the specific details.

selas

Newly Enlightened
I must be missing something? I cannot find any reference to a SC82. Does anyone have any more info on this light? ...

There is a thread on here ... in which a member posted the response they got from Zebralight themselves. They alluded to an apparent replacement ....
I think this might be the post you're referring to:

Staff (Administrator)
11/5/2012 12:21:20 AM We will release an SC82 early next year. We may add XP-G2 (cool white and neutral white) variants to the current XM-L version in the SC52, SC32, SC82, etc. early next year.