Aleph 2x123 body? Making what I want....

WhiteLight

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking at this Aleph 2x123 body. Can I put this e2c on it with 6p bezel to run a G&P 3W LED also does anyone make the e2c bezel in black?

Can I make a e2d switch two stage like this aleph or do I have to go with the aleph switch to get my two stages? Will the G&P work with a two stage switch?

Thanks

WhiteLight

Newly Enlightened
another question, is the aleph body the size of a e2e body or more the size of a 6P body? Anyone have some better photo's of the aleph body or what would even better yet a photo of the flashlight I'm trying to put together.. :)

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings WhiteLight,

Email John at Lighthound with your needs. I'm pretty sure he can point you in the right direction.

kelmo

Kiessling

Flashaholic
E2C on Aleph will work.
6P bezel on E2C will work.
I have no idea about this G&P module, sorry.
There once was an E2C in black by McGizmo, but it is long gone. IIRC I saw another black version some time ago, but I can't remember where, I am sorry.
You can make the E2D dwitch a 2-stage, but it will work just like the Aleph Caps, meaning 2-stage twisty with momentary, no clicky. Also ... I think some skill is required to do it. As this costs more, you'll loose the E2D switch and the look is very close to some Aleph caps ... I suggest taking one original Aleph Cap and keeping a functional E2D clicky as another option.

The Aleph body is the same size as the E2e body.

Some pics:

Aleph bodies:
Alephbodies.jpg

Aleph tailcaps, where the "bald" variants have a "hair trigger" switch
Alephtailcaps-primary-new.jpg

bernie

McGizmo

Flashaholic
For a cool black E2C, you could go with the SF assembly used on the Scout Light (LU60A) which consists of an incandescent head and lamp along with a black E2C. The SF web sight doesn't feature this part by itself but it is available AFAIK.

WhiteLight

Newly Enlightened
McGizmo said:
For a cool black E2C, you could go with the SF assembly used on the Scout Light (LU60A) which consists of an incandescent head and lamp along with a black E2C. The SF web sight doesn't feature this part by itself but it is available AFAIK.

What is AFAIK??

Awesome photo's thanks.