• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

HD 45 XX1T

ianb

Enlightened
thankyou, I wanted one, but don't need it:( ...but sorted now!
inq2000 you'll love it, welcome to the club :)
Ian

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had one in my cart but now it wont let me buy it! That sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:awman: I was going to buy more stuff like usual!:rant:

Ken

ibcj

Enlightened
kenster said:
I had one in my cart but now it wont let me buy it! That sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:awman: I was going to buy more stuff like usual!:rant:

Ken

Maybe the cashier went to lunch ?

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
nystrpr said:
Maybe the cashier went to lunch ?

Well, thank you!:) I never thought of that.:huh2:

Cindy has to eat sometime I suppose. :grin2:

Maybe there are more to come. I hoping and I`ll wait.:whistle:

Ken

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
If these XX1T's are part of the same batch that was done last month, then I can go on the record to tell you guys that the X1 tint is actually closer to the W0 tint....it is very white and I have to try very hard to notice any hint of the green tint even when comparing it to a W0 side-by-side. It seems in terms of tint, these Lux V's are lottery winners..... (assuming they are from the same batch as my XX1T HD45).

WP

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Don't feel bad PSM, I got one of the first batch and they are lottery winners, everyone of them is WO tint, white and bright, who knows how the next batch will be, and they are almost $270 with shipping so for the extra $30 you have a guarenteed winner!!!! You can thank me later, LOL

:buddies:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Radio said:
Don't feel bad PSM, I got one of the first batch and they are lottery winners, everyone of them is WO tint, white and bright, who knows how the next batch will be, and they are almost $270 with shipping so for the extra $30 you have a guarenteed winner!!!! You can thank me later, LOL

:buddies:

Thanks, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

Was the first run 150/950 like these new ones?

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the 150/950 is a typo..... I believe the NewBB driver is 150/750. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

but for what its worth, here's what was posted when I purchased from the first batch:

Dat2zip-made HD flashlight with a 45mm Head and a HD body

Specs:

* Twisty two stage NewBB 150/950 (NO POLARITY PROTECTION)

* 45 mm reflector with concentrated spot and corona beams for extended reach on low and high levels

* dual O-ring seal between head & body

* AR (abraison resistant) polycarbonate window; simple O-ring retention

* LuxV XX1T

* 2xCR123 or 1x17650 Li-Ion or 1x18650 Li-Ion (See HD45 FAQ)

* Heavy wall construction, simple and durable design

Please note: Comes in Black only

USPS Priority Mail advised

PoliceScannerMan said:
Thanks, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

Was the first run 150/950 like these new ones?

Radio

Modulated Moderator
I have no idea if it was a typo or not, I know that is what Wayne typed or posted, If this is only 750mils I'd hate to see it at 950 or even 1.5A like the MR X, LOL

I'm also tempted to by another, is it allowed to own more than one X-bin?

Macaw

Enlightened
These things are going like hotcakes! I finally got an affordable X-bin light.:grin2:

seattlite

Enlightened
cue003 said:
Damn, all gone again. :(

Curtis
WOW!! There were 9 "general public" lights when I posted 90 Minutes ago, and about 4 or 5 that were marked for specific customers. Hopefully these will pop up again. I'm glad that more X-BIN'd lights are coming to the marketplace instead of just on the secondary market.

Now, where can I find a CLICKY for this thing....I really do hate twisties. Anyone one know whether a SF tailcap will fit? Don't really care for the low, I just likem max bright all the time!

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 2 stage is built into the head. the body is sold and there is no tail peice to be removed, its built to be a tank , a KIS light as its been said many times. I sold my 3watt TYOJ to buy the WWOT.I hope ill be happy with that light, its no x bin though.... sigh... someday perhaps!

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's it for the X bins. I have 4 more emitters and zero drivers at the moment. When I get more drivers in a few weeks I'll be able to make 4 plus I might be able to salvage a few that didn't make QA for a total of ~7. After that there will be zero Xbins left.

-Wayne