• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: LuxV star XX1S [CANCELLED]

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a very limited number of these available. Asking for $40 each, will ship anywhere.

Please direct all responses via PM. First come first served. Thanks for reading.

(Updated 8-3) I'm calling off the X-bin sale. There have been some human error which resulted in the loss of the four XX1S stars which I thought I've secured. The store which I'm dealing with has sold all the stock (twelve total) to some other customer and none have been reserved for me.

This evening I checked with the shop again only to find new shipment consisting of sixteen units of WX0S. No good. Should've acquired all of the XX1S when I had the chance, but I didn't because I needed to test the waters first in the forum. Big mistake.

If I ever get hold of the X-bins again I'll get some and let you folks know. Thank you for your interest in this matter and sorry again for all the inconvenience caused.

Tritium, PoliceScannerMan, vacuum3d: I've already refunded your payment in full.

Last edited:

photorob

Enlightened
Re: FS: LuxV star XX1S

I'm not familiar with the color gamut of x bin stars can you by any chance fill me in as to how this stars fall on the gamut list.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take one... Please PM me your Paypal address.

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take one if Debit card paypal is OK. Please PM your paypal address. Thanks
(Postage to UK required as well)

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast

dang all of you.... i want one of these... best bin i've seen on luxV's

photorob

Enlightened

Well this is what happens when your not as knowledgable as others. All i wanted to know was what the bin meant. :ohgeez:

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, OK, time out!!! No more PMs please.

So yes, I'm only able to get up to four units, I'll have to check if I can get more. Also I'll have to check the tints myself, to see if it's really good.

I'll keep you guys posted.

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Did I get one? I haven't received PM.

vacuum3d

Enlightened

photorob, I've been lurking here for about two years. This is the first time I had an opportunity to buy an X-bin led and at a reasonable price. Does that make you feel any better? ;)