• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

MJ

DallasA

Enlightened
Hello Everyone,

Sorry I have not posted this sooner. I did not think there would be a need however I have received some personal phone calls and personal emails in relation to Peak.

I am no longer with Peak in a capacity to be able to assist anyone on a daily capacity of help. I have been gone for 1.5 to 2 months now. I do apologize I did not notify the CPF sooner.

If you try to use the email address of [email protected] it should be redirected to [email protected]. [ Anything ] @ peakledsolutions.net goes to [email protected]

I am sure Robyn and the rest of the Peak Staff will be more then happy to assist you guys with anything you need and can help answer any questions you may have.

The only capacity I have with Peak anymore is that of friendship and help out when asked.

My leave was on a positive note and I wish my Second Family the very best and will always be here for them.

My new direction in life is turning out to be something very wonderful and that I enjoy. I have also returned back to collage and I am really excited about it.

Enclosing: I am still around, it's just finally I am just another member of this community.

I have also updated my profile with my personal email if anyone needs to get a hold of me. I hardly check PM's.

I wish all of you the very best with your future to come as well!

Have a Wonderful week!

Your CPF Friend Always

MJ

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
MJ,

Glad to read your post and hear you're doing well. You were always terrific in taking care of us CPFers, and you were a wonderful representative of Peak.

Best wishes on your new directions in life, and hope you'll find time to have a little R&R as a "private citizen" on CPF!

SaturnNyne

Enlightened
Hi MJ,
I was very sorry to hear that you had left Peak. You were an excellent representative for the company here and I'll never forget the above and beyond service you gave me when I had an issue with one of my lights. I'm sure many of us here will miss you.

Best of luck to you!

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to hear you are doing well these days, MJ!
Just wanted to thank you for all your help when you worked for Peak and may your future travels include CPF from time to time.

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey MJ.. Its good to see you back after soo many days.... I wish you the very best for futheer studies...
happy14.gif

marcdilnutt

Enlightened
Good luck in the future MJ, i hope everything goes well for you.
Take care of yourself,
marc