Fenix P1 on keychain... help

dasanii19

Enlightened
Dumb question but can you guys show me a picture of the Fenix p1 connected to a key chain using the stuff that comes with it. Are you suppost to use the holster on the p1 on a keychain? I dont know if I have mine on backwards..

Thanks

dasanii19

Enlightened
Thank you, yea I had mine on backwards, unless its just personal preference? I had the mouth clamp thing turned around the other way.
Thanks again

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
dasanii19 said:
Thank you, yea I had mine on backwards, unless its just personal preference? I had the mouth clamp thing turned around the other way.
Thanks again

The mouth clamp thing the other way? How is that possible? LOL
I can't even picture it like that.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
I, at first, thought that the p1 would be too bog for my pocket...but it is fine

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, my P1 rests right outside my pocket, not inside. The black leather loop goes around my belt, the P1 hangs outside, and the rest of the stuff (keys, etc.) is inside my pocket. That way, I don't have to fish around for it when I need light, and its finish isn't getting constant key wear.

Rando

Enlightened
Alin10123 said:
The mouth clamp thing the other way? How is that possible? LOL
I can't even picture it like that.

I think he means that he put the ring part of the clip on the key ring, then tried use the business end of the clip on the tiny ring that he attached to the P1.

dasanii19

Enlightened
Rando said:
I think he means that he put the ring part of the clip on the key ring, then tried use the business end of the clip on the tiny ring that he attached to the P1.

Exactly, its kinda hard to explain but you got it. :)

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rando said:

Isn't that the way it's pictured? Not i'm mucho confused. LOL

Kryosphinx

Enlightened
Picture this. Take the clip and flip it over horizontally, so that the clipping part of the clip is attached to the P1 and the split ring side of the clip is attached to the keys.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, dasanii19 had P1, split ring, lobster claw, swivel ring, keyring, and I have P1, split ring, swivel ring, lobster claw, keyring, right?

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kryosphinx said:
Picture this. Take the clip and flip it over horizontally, so that the clipping part of the clip is attached to the P1 and the split ring side of the clip is attached to the keys.

ooooooh. Hmm... yea... the dude must've been confused then LOL. It's ok, as long as it's fixed now. Although i have to admit, that split ring has a ton of tension on it and it's small. So it's hard to get it onto the light without thinking that you'll ruin the finish.