need a green laser where to buy?

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi all

i came here cuz i now you can help me find what i am looking for i dont now much about laser so please bear with me. so i am looking for a green laser that is 100- preferably 200 mw and is $0-$300 and i would like it to run off cr123 and to be somwhat compact. and it doesnt have to be namebrand but must have some quility.

so is there such a beast if so please show me the website and i need them to be able to take namebrand credit cards

so please help me out

thanks a lot

David Miller

Last edited:

SuperBert

Enlightened
Anything that runs off of CR123 AND has a high output will be no less that >$500 (generally much more).

The WickedLasers Spyder carries a high output (and pricetag) and is powered by rechargeable batteries... Though I cannot comment on whether or not the kinks have been worked out w/ this unit.

luvlasers

Enlightened
100 to 200mW for less than $300???

Not going to happen unless you go for a modded or IR filterless laser.

laserglow have a good selection of lasers in that power range but for way more than $300.

Wickedlasers have their spyder range which is impressive but VERY pricy.

Dragonlasers come closest to your $300 but they have normal triple AAA batteries and are only 125mW max (unless you get a freak unit like mine :) )

If you want a decent quality laser, the only way you'll get it is by increasing your budget or lowering the power requirement.