Questions about an Ultralast charger.

ken2400

Enlightened
I like my BC-900. The transformer says it put out 3 V so I wonder if there is a car adaptor for it?

I want to see the day we get of this chemical dependency and go to caps or something like them.

Any Cal. said:
Hello. Just wondering if anyone has any imput on this charger. I have used a couple Ultralast products, and have been happy enough with them. I am trying to find a charger that can charge only 1 battery if necessary, and ideally w/ a 12v input as well. Thanks for any help.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006GF1AW/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_2/103-9620758-4949463

jmw19

Newly Enlightened
I've got one of those, and it only charges 2 or 4 at a time. I got it from a survey place as a free incentive, so can't complain too hard, but I wonder why it's so hard to make a 4-channel charger? Considering how many devices use 3 cells, it would just make sense.
The charge time is pretty good for 4 cells - less than 90 minutes for 2500mAh Energizers.

Any Cal.

Enlightened
Well, so much for that. It was a decision between that and the eneloop charger, but I just ordered that one for the 12v cord and fast charging. Thanks for the help. So much for single battery charging.