I hate all of you... new knife!

zulu45

Enlightened
I was perfectly content using my normal MagLite and my little cheap $20 knife. But YOU are all responsible for what you have done to me!

Today, the amount of money I have spent on LED lights and knives of quality, since joining these forums, has reached over $400 on knives alone. Just picked up a new Benchmade knife, a Benchmade Model 615 Mini-Rukus (Blackwood). I needed something to replace my Buck Taclite 885, which I have retired and put away.

Combined with all my flashlight purchases, with this new purchase, my total has risen to over $1,000, money that COULD have been used as booze money!

Seriously, though, thanks all for getting me to realize the importance and superiority of quality knives and flashlights. My wallet still hates you all, though. :D

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats, (I think). :) Better stay away from the Striders then, unless you enjoy selling plasma...:laughing:

zulu45

Enlightened
Bah, I don't use the plasma anyway. :D

The hard part, a step that took me two months with that Buck Taclite, was bringing myself to make the first cut. Such a hard thing for me to do, especially with a knife this expensive.

hoppy1010

Newly Enlightened
You Know your in real trouble when this happens.
IMG_0492.jpg
smile.gif

rain_man_ind

Newly Enlightened
hey hoppy1010, how the hell did you get that microtech on the top right, i thought you had to be law enforcement to purchase one of those

Flymo

Newly Enlightened
Hey,

Hobby's alway's cost money.....the knives you own, are not the cheapest and its quality !
icon14.gif

One of the finest knives for example: (ZT) Zero Tolerance knive 0200 (I wish I own one) and many more.... .
Nicest light: (IMO) Huntlight FT01 Cree :popcorn:

Cheers !

Last edited:

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
photorob said:
What no chris reeves. You are not complete with out a reeves.

He's got a Lochsa - what the heck does he need a Sebbie for?

(Lochsa - Sebbie taken to the next level)

photorob

Enlightened
See though you can carry a sebenza with mild worry. You don't edc a lochsa,
KC2IXE said:
He's got a Lochsa - what the heck does he need a Sebbie for?

(Lochsa - Sebbie taken to the next level)

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
photorob said:
See though you can carry a sebenza with mild worry. You don't edc a lochsa,

Why not? If I owned one, I would. I EDC'ed a DC Munroe for 6 years - and semi-edc a custom Jeff Hall, and my HUNTING knife is engraved by Adonne over at engraving arts (aka Tiz)

AKA I've EDCed stuff worth as much as a lochsa - no big deal

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got about $1000 in flashlights right here in front of me. I'm gonn astay away from knives. Hopefully just gonna get a few nice kitchen knives. But i know it won't end there. ;)

Shane