anyone have these keyrings

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast

sideman7

Newly Enlightened
I have a version of both in the lower link. I have been using the smaller one for probably 3 or 4 years now, and just used the extra connectors from the larger one. The larger one is a bit big for my tastes. I have been very happy with it. Aside from the obvious ease of adding and removing items, the big advantage is how it allows everything to scrunch up together (since everything can rotate individually) in your pocket and take up less space.
Keychain.jpg

As far as which is better between the two links you listed, that's hard to say, they are probably very similar.

Jorge Banner

Newly Enlightened
I have several of the ones you mention. They are great. And also several if these. The later are not multiple but have the advantage that they detach much faster. You can detach them with one hand, even inside your pocket, without looking, just by feel. And re attach them in the same way. For the multiple ones you are going to need both hands and the chance to look at them. When there is any item you might want to detach in a hurry, I suggest a combo of the two systems. The multiple for versatility and amount of stuff you can hang from it and the single one for special items.

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
are the springs on the button release strong ,like will it easily get accidentally pushed and say 1 ring could fall off without knowing

Jorge Banner

Newly Enlightened
qip said:
are the springs on the button release strong ,like will it easily get accidentally pushed and say 1 ring could fall off without knowing

Been using them for more than 20 years and never a failure. OTOH, I would not consider failure a metaphysical impossibility.

One thing I do is to oil them regularly. But then I oil almost everything, regularly. Do that, and you might very well pass them on to your children.