qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
got my elektrolumens Stunner and slapped a 27mm in the center :grin2:

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
for the envious guys who want it so bad and would kill me for it :laughing:

Cydonia

Enlightened
Those Elektrolumens cluster lights are quite something.
I'm going around in circles considering buying one…but I'm always afraid of what would happen if I dropped the light. I mean, all those reflectors, would they rattle loose and get smashed up? Are they all epoxy together somehow? (From what I can gather, some of the early Elektrolumens models had the LED's stuffed in there with only the lens holding the mini reflectors in place….hmmm :thumbsdow maybe I'm wrong. Always scared me away anyhow!)

Art Vandelay

Flashlight Enthusiast
qip said:
got my elektrolumens Stunner and slapped a 27mm in the center
Qip, you took your Stunner apart. How is it put together on the inside? How did you manage to retain the magic smoke?

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
the bezel screws off and the lense is resting on the secured rim lip inside the head ..the reflectors are pretty secure when bezel is screwed on tight they are not epoxied which for me is good incase i wanna upgrade in the future to swap for newer leds higher power

[URL=http://imageshack.us]
[/url]

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
sorry i have no proper cam thats megapixel just a crapcam but anyhow its better than nothing ,the usb camera has no mobility so the only available shot is this

Last edited:

Cydonia

Enlightened
The pictures still convey that awesome blinding overwhelming light. Swamps out the puny L1D CE and TerraLux 6EX. Elektrolumens is the true "Rex" light, king of lights!

:bow:

rcnuk

Newly Enlightened
I have a Tesla-6 and just opened it up because of your post.:) Your right the reflectors are just loose and sit on the LEDs. The center one is held down by the 5 around it and those are held in place by the lens. The reflectors are cheapy plastic ones and I was wondering why the coating was scratch on the edges that but up against the lens. It is a simple design but seems to work fine.

Cydonia said:
Those Elektrolumens cluster lights are quite something.
I'm going around in circles considering buying one…but I'm always afraid of what would happen if I dropped the light. I mean, all those reflectors, would they rattle loose and get smashed up? Are they all epoxy together somehow? (From what I can gather, some of the early Elektrolumens models had the LED's stuffed in there with only the lens holding the mini reflectors in place….hmmm :thumbsdow maybe I'm wrong. Always scared me away anyhow!)

Last edited: