SPY005 Ti, SS and Da sales thread is CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
HV1T9836sp.jpg

Post now if you want a light! The Sales thread is now open.

All the details of the options can be found in this thread. Please scroll down to the second post for pics.

This sale is a first post first served. Please post just as a place holder to keep track of the orders. You do not have to specify what you want in the post. Please follow up the post with an email to me. The subject line of the email should be "SPY005". In the body of the email, please provide your real name and physical mailing address. I also need your CPF handle. Please type your address so I can cut and paste it for the shipping box label.

Also in the body of the email I need to know what your first and second preference for the light is. Do you want a stainless steel or a titanium or a Damascus head? Do you want a Seoul LED or a Cree LED? Do you want a black body or a frosted body or a natural body? Do you have a logo preference?

My email is "[email protected]". That is also my PayPal ID. It is in my sig below. Do not PP me the funds till I get you a shipping price!

There are 21 titanium 005 lights (18 Seoul and 3 Cree), price is $550 each.

There are 17 stainless 005 lights (14 Seoul and 3 Cree), price is $450 each.

There are 4 Damascus 005 lights, all are Seoul, price is $850 each.

There are 5 custom battery caps, the upgrade price is $50 each.

One of the titanium lights is black frosted. Three of the SS lights are not black, they are a natural HA finish (gray green).

Shipping is not included in the price. I will charge for the actual shipping cost. All lights sold in the USA will have SF batteries included. They will not be in the light but they will be in the box. Any lights sold to other countries will not have batteries. PA residents must pay 6% sales tax. I take PayPal or you can send me a check in the mail.

There is a limit of two lights per customer. If you change your mind and decide you do not want the light before you pay for it you can cancel the order and it will fall to the next person on the list.

Please check this list!

SPY005TiSSDa.jpg

Last edited:

Amorphous

Enlightened
Re: SPY005 Ti, SS and Da sales thread is OPEN

1 - Da
1 - Frosted CREE Ti 005 lights
1 - Custom battery caps ( # 1 )

Last edited:

Stan671

Enlightened

Put me down for one SPY 005 with Stainless Steel knob & lens hood with Seoul LED for $450. Details to follow in an Email. Thanks.

My choices (in order of preference) for the logo are #2 (1st choice), #3, or blank.

Last edited:

chellyc

Enlightened

I would like to purchase one SPY005 in Ti, one SPY005 in Damasteel and two custom tailcaps please. Thanks.

Chelly

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

1 - Ti Seoul
1 - Ti Cree
2 - Custom battery caps

quantile

Newly Enlightened

A 005 SS (with Seoul) for me please, follow-up email on the way...

EDIT: logo preference #1 > #2 > #3 > blank, another e-mail sent because of the phone number.

Marcus

Last edited:

Olaf_S

Enlightened

One Da and
one Ti Seoul

for me please.

Rest was coming with email.

Thanks
Olaf

If it is possible, the Ti in frosted please.

Last edited:

SpeedPRO

Enlightened

I would like to take 1 spy 005 ti please...with seoul.

Thank you!

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you tell me more about the materials on this light,If one chooses damasteel,will the whole light be damascus or just the head?

Im confused...

Benny

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you tell me more about the materials on this light,If one chooses damasteel,will the whole light be damascus or just the head?

Im confused...

Benny

Only the head of the light is Damascus.

HV1T9774.jpg

All the details of all the options can be found in this thread. Please scroll down to the second post for pics of the Damascus.

Cheers
Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.