IMG_1687-vi.jpg

IMG_1689-vi.jpg

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few Light Engines built for these style lights and will have

4 Pewter (Full Knurl)
2 Blue (Full Knurl)
2 Black (Full Knurl)

Available this week. I have 5 Flupic modules available and a few 1050ma and 800mah regulated boards.

I'm going to build these as ordered. If you want one post a color and what board your intertested in.

Mac

EvilPaul2112

Enlightened
Hi Mac,
I apologize for the questions....I know nothing of your products except the look AWESOME and everybody raves about them.

Can you make a C cell version of this shorty? What runtimes do you find with this set-up? Does it throw well? Would it compare to the tiablo for throw?

Maybe its time I step up for a pair custom duty lights.

Thanks,
PAUL

alantch

Enlightened
How long is this light and what's the approx. runtime in low, high and burst mode? Beamshots? How much for a finned version? Thanks.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Mac,
I apologize for the questions....I know nothing of your products except the look AWESOME and everybody raves about them.

Can you make a C cell version of this shorty? What runtimes do you find with this set-up? Does it throw well? Would it compare to the tiablo for throw?

Maybe its time I step up for a pair custom duty lights.

Thanks,
PAUL

Right now I only have "D" size heatsinks setup with the Seoul LED's. Runtime is just under 3 hours in burst mode which is well over 240 LED Lumens. The runtimes in low and high modes is dependant on what drive level you set them at, they are fully adjustable. If high was set to a resonable 750ma you would have almost 4.5 hours runtime. If low was set to say 60 lumens your looking at over 18 hours runtime!

This light will out throw the Diablo. I measured over 25,000 lux

Mac

Last edited:

alantch

Enlightened
Mac, what's the physical length of this light? Can see that it's short, but how short? Thx.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mac, what's the physical length of this light? Can see that it's short, but how short? Thx.

To tell you the truth I don't have one assembled :) It's shorter than the Mini Mag pictured :) and the mini mag is 5 3/4 inches long.

Mac

EvilPaul2112

Enlightened
Thanks for the help Mac....How much for the short "D" model? What batteries does it take? Does it come with a tail-switch? How do I pay for it?

Thanks much,
PAUL

EvilPaul2112

Enlightened
Mac, I sent you an email and Pm regarding an order for a fully knurled black shorty. Did you get it? if so, how much total and what email address for paypal.

Thanks, PAUL

stitch_paradox

Enlightened
Mac, is it possible to run this on 3 x cr123 li- ion with adaptor? If not will you be able to customize one? thanks