• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS McGizmo Ti PD S "non miser"

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
CIMG2120.jpg
For Sale:
McGizmo Ti PD-S "non miser"
Light is in Mint condition as received from DON. for SPF to JCMILLER shipped CONUS if paying via Paypal, please add 4% to cover the fees. This light has never had a battery in it thus no run time! Perfect condition.

I am not sure what has changed with the machining of the titanium, but the lights from the last 3 waves have been a cut above previous offerings; the threads seem smoother and the finish is shinier.

I will ship via USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery confirmation. Insurance is extra if desired; once this light is in the hands of the USPS, I cannot be responsible for what happens and... I have had longer than expected delivery times and some recent scares with them so I recommend insurance.
CIMG2147.jpg
CIMG2145.jpg

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome aboard, JCMILLER! :thumbsup:

You just purchased one of the nicest lights that a person could buy.

:D

PS: You may be already totally steeped in the great rechargeable RCR123 batteries and battery chargers that CPF`er AW sells (and which many of use in this light for "guilt-free" lumens), but if not take at look at this thread:

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=170420

Again, welcome aboard!

Last edited: