Best place to buy M2 online? Any reason to wait?

dilettante

Newly Enlightened
I want an M2. Texas Tactical Supply has them for $120. I bought my ARC AAA LED light from them. The prices and shipping charges are low and the service is top notch. Can anyone recommend another vendor with a lower price?

Also, is there any reason to wait? Is there anything super cool coming down the pike at the same price point?

Size15's

Flashaholic
Not "tough & tactical" but the A2 will be released soon and will be the flashlight to have.

My opinion of the M2 is that with the P61 high output lamp supplied, it is a super tough tool with amazing output.

I have two now, and converted my black C2 with a black M2 Bezel.

Al

Michael

Newly Enlightened
Just reread the thread from July 22nd. According to Ken, the 25% discount offer was withdrawn that same day due to a conflict with Surefire. Oh well, it was a good offer while it lasted.

aznduece

Newly Enlightened
If you try ebay, some person is selling a lot of them at the starting bid of $75.00 and I'm sure you will get that price. Just do a search for "Surefire" it should come up.

Hope this helps.

Tim Flanagan

Newly Enlightened
Heh- if you get an M2 anywhere under $100 and it's a legit seller (s/he's "new" to ebay), I'll be forced to drink a beer.
smile.gif
That's somewhat significantly under my dealer pricepoint. Heck- I should bid on all of them.
grin.gif