24W XENON HID FLASHLIGHT TORCH 6000K surefire arc6

Neal

Newly Enlightened
BEWARE! Cut and past the thread title into Google and see this junk. I bought it on e bay and the seller forced me to leave positive feedback before refunding my money. It is counterfeit garbage.
I am a new high end flashlight consumer I NEED HELP!

Can someone out there recommend a similar HID rechargeable flashlight? Preferably one made in the USA.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
:welcome:

Maybe you don't even need a HID.

What will you be using the light for?
What runtime?
What output?
What size?

Neal

Newly Enlightened
runtime size output??? you are so far out of my league I feel I am wasting your time.If you still want to help ...:thumbsup:I will shine the ratcoons which raid my birdfeeders and the deer that eat my trees and shrubs. I will use it to walk on the road and take out the garbage. I want something super bright but don't want to spend 2k. Thank you for your help.

Neal

Newly Enlightened
no very cool looking but I'm going for the N30. Sold. Thank you very much. i appreciate your advice.:twothumbsAmondoTech TITANIUM N30 compact HID AmondoTech TITANIUM N30 compact HID AmondoTech TITANIUM N30 compact HID

Patriot

Flashaholic
no very cool looking but I'm going for the N30. Sold. Thank you very much. i appreciate your advice.:twothumbsAmondoTech TITANIUM N30 compact HID AmondoTech TITANIUM N30 compact HID AmondoTech TITANIUM N30 compact HID

You're welcome. It's an easy sell because the light is so darn good. Currently you'd have to spend $350 to get a light of similar performance. If you look through this forum you'll see that many people have purchased the N30 and are quite pleased with it.

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*

Congratulations on the N30 Neal, you made a great choice!:thumbsup: I bought mine recently and love it, and you will too. Here is the thread I started about it.

Just keep in mind that when you first get it, for it to work it will need to be charged until the red charging indicator light turns green.

:welcome:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
From what I hear, I think you'll like the N30.

Keep in mind that the light need time to get to full output though. Most HIDs do that.