strion charging trouble

fsndeuce

Newly Enlightened
So my wonderfull kids got ahold of my streamlight strion and decided to play with it in the pool....long story short, I dryed it out and tried to charge it but the led on the charger blinks steady then blinks fast, then back again. Any suggestions on my options??

thanks.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
It may not be thoroughly dry, and some corrosion may be in the area of the charging mechanism. Remove the two charging screws and pull check it out inside.

bill

fsndeuce

Newly Enlightened
It may not be thoroughly dry, and some corrosion may be in the area of the charging mechanism. Remove the two charging screws and pull check it out inside.

bill

thanks bullzeyebill .. that work good..there was moisture inside the head unit when i pulled the inside out....i dried it out with a hair blower and let it sit over night..then put it on the charger and everything seem to be working properly now....

thanks and what a great site this is....

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
thanks bullzeyebill .. that work good..there was moisture inside the head unit when i pulled the inside out....i dried it out with a hair blower and let it sit over night..then put it on the charger and everything seem to be working properly now....

thanks and what a great site this is....

You are welcome, and welcome to CPF. :welcome:Yes, this is a great site. :thumbsup:

Bill