Delkin Devices eFilm rcr123's

travelinman

Enlightened
Hi all....I've picked up a dozen or so packages of the Delkin international single cell charger with 2 eFilm rcr123a batteries in each of them. Our local pharmacy has had them in stock for a year now and haven't sold one so they pitched them all in the 99cent bin. I dove in and rescued all they had :naughty:

I put some of the eFilm rcr123A batteries through their paces on my CBA analyzer and they came out with around 600 ma usable.

I only have one device using 123 batteries, its a UV water treatment system for backpacking.

My question is; has anyone any experience with these batteries, because if they are good, I'll launch myself into a career of collecting 123 driven flashlights, if not I'll save what I've got for my UV water treater and continue on with my AA flashlight acquisitions.

Thanks in advance for any opinions.

Closet_Flashaholic

Enlightened
I think you found a great deal!

I have been using the RCR123's (3.0V version) from Delkin for about 1-1/2 years now.

I have 4 or them and 2 chargers. I rotate 2 of them in my gladius and 2 in my Fenix P3D. Haven't had any problems and all modes are available.

Good luck - I paid top dollar for mine. I think about $10 ea. for the batteries.

Enjoy your good fortune.

travelinman

Enlightened
Tnx Closet...I would have thought more people would be using them as they are huge in Europe. They have them everywhere, or at least did the last time I was in England a couple of years ago.

I figure I'll maybe buy my first 123 powered light by taking the cowards way out and ordering an Ultrafire just as a test. That way I won't get to the middle of China and wish I'd stuck to AAs