I got my tigerlight!

bwcaw

Enlightened
My first reaction when I shined my new tigerlight on the cealing was sheer amazement! It is to my eyes at least as bright as the SF mn20 lamp assembly for the M6. (mine exploded, so I can't compare them right now) This thing totally blows the Ultrastinger out of the water! Dan at TW made sure I got the new lamp assembly (thanks Dan!) and it has a nice smooth diamond shaped beam. This is the brightest rechargeble I have ever seen! I know the 10x is way brighter, but hey the 10x costs about three times what a tigerlight costs!

It is also cool on the box it says "Before demonstrating the brightness of any Tigerlight non-leathal defense system flashlight on a freind, we recommend the use of spf15, and dark sunglasses" ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif It is that bright too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Awesome light!

stangster

Newly Enlightened
bw,

I got one from Dan at TW coming my way as well!

I've heard so much about this light, I've got to check it out.

How does one tell if the lamp assembly is the new one?

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light's the best when you want a far reaching, focused beam, and you don't want (or don't have the loose change) to grab a 10X or M6, nor do you want to lug around a spotlight...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif