Enlightened
geeeezzz... all these new releases is gonna make me a very poor man... :broke:
2s.jpg

1s.jpg

Neutral White version of MC-E... I'm sold! :drool:

Last edited:

FlashlightsNgear.com

→Formerly d1live←, Flashaholic
The M2SC4 WILL start shipping By the end of the week (from China) dealers should have them as early as or before the 18th. I look forward to getting my hands on one of these soon, Great work Eagletac :twothumbs Thank You

Last edited:

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would an SST90 version have 3x18650 or 6 cr123?
It says 13 volts max.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
i dont think i fully understand the reasoning of this light when there has been a P7 version out for months now... its getting harder to differenciate the eagletac model numbers from one another.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd buy a 3x18650 body for my M2 right now. A round body and greater weight for balance would be welcome, as well as the increased runtime.

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another MCE light!

I think they should of stopped with the available three models, and focused on a new light.

This is marketing to the max :nana:

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
I for one welcome the introduction of neutral white MC-E in M2SC4 as there ain't many 'standard' MC-E lights with neutral white around. :grin2:

I too was hoping for a 3x18650 tube for longer runtime, but maybe sticking to 2 has the advantage of it conforming to regulation regarding transport of Lithium battery in equipment? just a guess... :whistle:

Phos4

Newly Enlightened
Exciting!

Hopefully we'll see some real gains with the MC-E. Also: hopefully they've taken this opportunity to get the waterproofing fixed and maybe some detents on the old selector ring? Am I wishing for too much?

sfca

Enlightened
Has anyone noticed that Eagletac has increased the prices on some of their lights lately, like $10-$15?

applevision

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ohhh! I can't wait to see this light in action!
:thumbsup:

Part of what I'm excited about is a head-to-head between the P7 and the MC-E--basically a semi-controlled test with the same (similar?) host and reflectors... Who shall win?

Also: I'd love to compare this to the Legion II!

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very interesting. I await further info. :popcorn:
I'd love to compare it to my M2XC4 neutral white.

FlashlightsNgear.com

→Formerly d1live←, Flashaholic
Very interesting. Wonder if it has the same floody light the P7 had or eeks a little more throw out like the 3x XR-E R2?
Iam guessing it will be in between, closer to the M2XC4 in throw but not as much , we will see soon :D Ill put up some beamshots later next week, maybe do a short video comparing the three at 100 yards or something close to that.

fareast

Enlightened
Has anyone noticed that Eagletac has increased the prices on some of their lights lately, like $10-$15?

I have. Has anyone else noticed they also started shipping the diffuser filter with every new M2(C4/XC4/SC4)?

I for one would like to have had this filter already but will order one when they are available. :whistle:

p.s. whenI saw this video I thought the MC-E light was a proto but it seems I was wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nv30cVAiBJA&feature=related

Last edited:

Latest posts