• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Peak has some new lights for sale...

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the idea of running the Everest on a single 18500. I have a Rainier and I'd like a longer runtime than the 16340 gives. I sure like the output though!

By two position switch they mean two levels?

RobynS

Newly Enlightened
Hi Everyone!!

Peak has been re vamping the entire line!! Yikes, what an undertaking!! Bob at RMSK is now receiving multiple shipments of everything and should be able to fulfill any need! If he doesn't have it in stock - he knows where to get it!! Please contact Bob directly if you don't see an item on his site (power level / body etc) and he can get it for you. I can not thank Bob enough for his support of Peak !!!

http://www.em-mgt.com/LED/Peak.html

Of course, Peak is always available for any comments / questions you may have. 877-881-7325

As always - Thank you all for your continued support and love of quality, Made in the USA Flashlights!!

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tell me about the beam on the Ranier. Is it all flood?
The Rainier I have is the original Lux III. Overall I would say the beam is balanced, but leaning towards throw. In its day it was one of the brightest single cell lights made, and one of the best throwers. I don't know what the beams are on the newer Rainiers with the upgraded leds.
It does get warm with extended use, and I've been told the head I have would not do well with an 18650. When this was made the single cell, single emitter cr123 light that was more oriented toward flood was the Caribbean.

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the update...love my Matterhorn HP and I'm happy to see there are some new hi-po versions. :twothumbs