• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold and Shipped: JHanko D10 3D

jslappa

Enlightened
For sale is my JHanko D10 EDC. It has been carried, so there are superficial scratches from pulling in and out of the holster. There are 20 trits in this bad boy. 10 are in the piston and 10 are in the body. 5 colors (Blue, Orange, Red, Ice Blue and Yellow) alternate in both locations. Buyer gets the holster too. I have over $700 in this light, and I will sell for $580 shipped Priority.

I will also include a spare unused clip.

First "I'll Take It" followed by prompt payment gets it. Thanks for looking.

DSC_1375.jpg

DSC_1374.jpg

DSC_1373.jpg

DSC_1372.jpg

DSC_1371.jpg

DSC_1370.jpg

john4.jpg

john6.jpg

Last edited:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: JHanko D10 3D

Another nice JHanko! :cool:

You let this one go, John? Congrats Joseph Milton, you'll get one of the finest pieces of titanium around! :wave:

jslappa

Enlightened

Well, there was an I'll take it, but no PM or prompt payment?

I'll assume JM is at work or didn't read the last line of my sales thread so I'll give him until 10pm, then I'll have to open the sale back up.

bltkmt

Enlightened

I will vouch for him, having done business with him previously...he will come through.

Joseph Milton

Enlightened

Sorry for the delay. He A/C business is really rolling here in IL with this heat wave & high humidity.

hurryupandwait

Newly Enlightened

Hi to all torch fanatics and collectors iam newbie here so here goes. Is JHanko still making Ti D10 customs? Sorry if this is a rude question! Can anybody help. cheers. stu.:)

jslappa

Enlightened

This has sold and shipped.

New guy.....When you have 3 or 5 posts, you can PM JHanko. He may take a couple weeks to respond, but he'll be the only person to say whether he will make one for you.

hurryupandwait

Newly Enlightened
Thanks jslappa, like i said this is all a bit new.Still finding my way around the cpf site, looks great. U guys r so fast on moving on sales of lights.Guess u need to be even faster from aussie. great tip.