• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: PhotonFanatic Ti Killer

pwatcher

Enlightened
I have two of Fred's AAA "Killer" titanium keychain lights, one in rainbow anodizing, and this one in black hematite ALTiN PVD. I understand it has the 90mA driver and five-die LED. It's an unobtrusive, easy to carry light with a super tough finish that reminds me of some lights I've seen recently that were coated in black chrome - as it glows in a similar way!

It runs fine on either a Duracell AAA or rechargeable Sanyo Eneloop. Here's your chance for a delightfully understated little masterpiece. More info can be found here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/206794

Asking $119 >> $115, shipped, pp fees included. Sold to Captain Spaulding - thank you!
4914611288_9fda63a812.jpg

4914610922_3d437c54f6.jpg

4914611006_bdfc4d0384.jpg

USPS 1st class shipping (with delivery confirmation for U.S. addresses) is included for North American destinations. Shipping will typically cost $12 extra for non U.S., overseas buyers, based on my shipping by Priority Mail International Small Box Flat rate.

The first unconditional "I'll take it" posted in this thread will take precedence over posts with questions, or private messages.

Thanks for looking! :twothumbs

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: PhotonFanatic AAA "Killer"

:hitit:I have the same one on my wife's keychain and it shows NO WEAR from use! TUFF STUFF! this is a GREAT little light and MUCH brighter than the Sapphire, Arc or Muyshondt. The only one that really rivals is a Peak with a 10440 (on another key chain) in one of my trucks. The beauty of (Photonfanatic) Fred Pilon's work is sensational. Great Seller too! Good Luck Paul!

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: FS: PhotonFanatic AAA "Killer"

:hitit:I have the same one on my wife's keychain and it shows NO WEAR from use! TUFF STUFF! this is a GREAT little light and MUCH brighter than the Sapphire, Arc or Muyshondt. The only one that really rivals is a Peak with a 10440 (on another key chain) in one of my trucks. The beauty of (Photonfanatic) Fred Pilon's work is sensational. Great Seller too! Good Luck Paul!
I agree! Solid as a rock, too!

Just sweetened the deal a bit. :whistle:

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Re: FS: (Reduced!) PhotonFanatic Ti Killer

Ill take it!

(still have some of my ex-fiance's ring money left):naughty:

just outta curiosity is a 10440 too much for it?

EDIT never mind, just read the specs. Ill still take it of course

PM incoming

Last edited:

pwatcher

Enlightened
Re: FS: (Reduced!) PhotonFanatic Ti Killer

Ill take it!

(still have some of my ex-fiance's ring money left):naughty:

just outta curiosity is a 10440 too much for it?

EDIT never mind, just read the specs. Ill still take it of course

PM incoming
It is yours, captain!

pm sent with pp info - thank you!

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Received Ti Killer today!

Beautiful little light. Very very happy with the purchase. Thanks pwatcher for a fair price on a just-as-described torch and super fast shipping!

4 Star seller!

lovecpf