• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Ti Triple L, the Second

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
TripleL2-1.jpg

TripleL2-2.jpg

TripleL2-3.jpg

TripleL2-4.jpg

TripleL2-5.jpg

TripleL2-6.jpg

14670 rechargeable battery; 6AL4V Titanium; McClicky switch; mini FluPIC three-mode driver; Seoul P4 U2SW0H LED; and lots of hand finishing. :devil:

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Awesome Fred! :twothumbs
What are the dimensions - I think it looks bigger than it is? (easy, it's a family forum :nana:)
:thumbsup: john

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Blah, blah blah, beautiful, georgeous, wonderful, nicest I've ever seen...blah blah blah.

I've used plenty of lights that people said were too nice to use. I've cut, camped and muddied knives that were "functional art," not art-knives.

None of them made me truly not want to use them because they were "too pretty."

I don't think I would use this light. It is just a notch above.

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Blah, blah blah, beautiful, georgeous, wonderful, nicest I've ever seen...blah blah blah.

I've used plenty of lights that people said were too nice to use. I've cut, camped and muddied knives that were "functional art," not art-knives.

None of them made me truly not want to use them because they were "too pretty."

I don't think I would use this light. It is just a notch above.

Personally, I would use this light--I think that the way it is constructed, plus the fact that the anodized areas are so recessed, would allow the light to be subject to the throes of abrasion yet remain good looking. And the outer surfaces could always just be sanded smooth once again using silicon carbide sandpaper and some water.

Of course, it would continue to look nice on the shelf, too. :devil: