My small (but growing) flashlight collection.

Tek3

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys. Just wanted to show off my humble collection that I've acquired since being in the military. I've been 'obsessed' with flashlights since I was a kid and it's become a bit of an addiction. I'm sure you all know how it is. Lol. Anyways, this is all that I have as of now. I purchased the JETBeam M1X and RRT-2 Raptor but they haven't arrived yet.

Lemme know what you guys think!
100_6791.jpg

Tek3

Newly Enlightened
Not sure if I have to, but maybe I should list what they are. Lol.

L-R: Fenix TA21, Fenix LD20-r4, Quark Tactical AA2, SureFire Kroma, SureFire AZ2, SureFire LX2 Lumamax, Fenix TK10, Quark RGB, Fenix PD30-r4.

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice, but I think you should get some pocket and keychain lights as well.. :twothumbs

haven't seen a TK10 for a long time.

Tek3

Newly Enlightened
Very nice, but I think you should get some pocket and keychain lights as well.. :twothumbs

haven't seen a TK10 for a long time.

Yea, I'd like to add a Preon and an E1L/E1B to my collection, but my wife doesn't like it when I spend a lot of money on these lights. Lol. I picked up the AZ2, LX2, M1X, and RRT-2 just this month alone. Around $700 or so. Will definitely add more by Christmas. Thanks for the comment.

webs

Newly Enlightened
I would like to see how those flashlight beamshots is.

Because I own the Surefire LX2.lovec

jiuong

Newly Enlightened
my wife doesn't like it when I spend a lot of money on these lights.

Mine too, after some convincing she finally agreed to an annual budget of $2000.00. I had exceeded the budget this year, oh well I guest I will have to start with the budget next year.:whistle: