Duracell CEF23 with Durabrids at Officemax

JTElectric

Newly Enlightened
I know this is old news for some of you, and not really a screaming deal, which is why I didnt post it in CPFM Good Deals. I just picked up the Duracell Mobile Charger at Officemax for $25, after using a $10 coupon they mailed me. I know theres lots of other chargers out there, but Im in the middle of nowhere, and I searched every other store in town to find a smart charger, and this was pretty much it. They also had the Duraloops as well, at $15.79. This one came with 2 AA and 2 AAA blacktops, the cells themselves dont say precharged but it did say it in small text on the top of the package. Also came with the 12vdc plug for vehicle charging.

Id buy batteries online and save some cash, but sometimes its nice to just go buy something, without waiting a week for it to show up! The batteries worked just fine out of the package, and I topped them all off with the 12vdc plug in my truck on the way to a service call just because I could. :thumbsup:

So, if you're a newbie at rechargeables like I am, this is a good choice of an affordable 1-4 place AA/AAA charger, lots of good reviews on here and other places online. Just wanted to let people know they're still available! :)