• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Photon Fanatic, HDS Ultimate 60 (Seoul), Mirage Man Head For Sale

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Good day everyone.

Today, I am digging deep and trying to find lights that just don't get the love like they should.

First up is a HDS Ultimate 60 with a Seoul mod. It has a GITD o-ring under a Leef bezel. I also have the original clip and papers. Darn close to mint, with a mark under the serial # (1680) and the left clip screw has some ano that has chipped off.

Originally bought on this thread in 2008...

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...=196434page=1

Paid $198 then...for sale for $160

th_4bd8bf3c.jpg

]
th_40d09c4a.jpg

th_a6cb2bc5.jpg

th_7b9fb2ee.jpg

Next is a Mirage Man Ti head (A19 size). Has a Ti bezel and a reflector (not sure the size of reflector). I had a Cree GDuP and a McGizmo body on it and had carried it for a while, but the LE decided to break and this got tossed into the parts box. It has been carried, and the bezel looks to have been dropped (it has two rough marks). A patient person could give it new life with the proper sanding. I have two other heads like it and I am not a patient person!

For sale for $150.

27abb572.jpg

th_234d5f2d.jpg

th_378f2326.jpg

The last two lights I have are from Photon Fanatic.

First is one of his newer Double Grooved Ti lights with a DLC coating. I also bought an extra pill for a future LE swap. Smooth as butter, gorgeous coating, and mint! Light is very bright too! Single stage, seoul. Here is the link where I originally bought it.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=268217

Paid $420 for the light and pill

Selling for $360

It is awesome, but I like the clicky PD lights better.

b077c916.jpg

53266ea3.jpg

1f460846.jpg

1b4ed002.jpg

Last is an older Blocky Boy. Aluminum, with a black coating. Single stage. HA III coating. Bright for a little guy. This has been carried and it has a few scrapes to prove it!

Selling for $75

th_f84a455d.jpg

th_096c74f2.jpg

th_41d67604.jpg

Paypal personal gift please OR P.O.M.O. Lower 48 states please! Shipped via USPS priority mail.

Word to your mother!

Joseph