Fenix Holsters?

Z

z_lyonsb2000

So, I own a couple fenix lights and have not been able to find any company that makes durable, tough duty belt holsters for these lights. I am looking for a good holster for a tk12 and possible the new tk35. Any ideas guys?

navi6784

Newly Enlightened
So, I own a couple fenix lights and have not been able to find any company that makes durable, tough duty belt holsters for these lights. I am looking for a good holster for a tk12 and possible the new tk35. Any ideas guys?

I have a Fenix TK11 and am also looking for a durable duty belt holster that will fit a 2.5' belt.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix Tactical have nice leather holsters for the TK11/TK12/TK15 but they are kind of pricy.

Otherwise, Maxpedition Universal Flashlight Sheath will probably work no problem but I think it will only hold the light head up which I don't like.

Another option would be to check the Eagletac holsters as quality-wise they seem to be much better than the holsters from other flashlight brands. If they make a holster for the T20CII it will probably fit the TK11/TK22.

välineurheilija

Enlightened
Fenix Tactical have nice leather holsters for the TK11/TK12/TK15 but they are kind of pricy.

Otherwise, Maxpedition Universal Flashlight Sheath will probably work no problem but I think it will only hold the light head up which I don't like.

Another option would be to check the Eagletac holsters as quality-wise they seem to be much better than the holsters from other flashlight brands. If they make a holster for the T20CII it will probably fit the TK11/TK22.
Those leather holsters sure look nice :drool:

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
They do and even thought about getting one but once you add shipping charges to Europe and over 20% VAT on the overall price (including shipping charges) once it gets over here... it would cost way more than what I paid for my TK12!
I'm happy to carry the light in my pocket, it has a really nice pocket clip after all!:grin2::grin2::grin2:

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had purchased a fenix tactical leather holster for my Fenix TK15. The holster was huge and hung below the belt which made it difficult to wear it in a vehicle with the seat belt on.

Then I found:

Christian's Custom Kydex

In two weeks he made me a kydex holster with a small foot print that allowed my flashlight to ride above the belt canted slightly forward for a quick draw. It is an excellent solution as I can comfortably wear the flashlight in the vehicle with my seat belt fastened. I returned the leather holster because it was too big and impractical.

Last edited:

KiltedMP

Newly Enlightened
I have been using a Blackhawk holster for my Blackhawk Gladius, which fits the Fenix TK-15 light really well. Also fits the Klarus XT-11 that I bought to replace it with just a little modification.
I recently purchased the Nitecore SRT-7, for which I am trying a 5.11 ATAC XL holster (the SRT-7 has a 40mm head).

Love the Blackhawk holster for it's use on a duty belt.