ZebraLight H51 Reversible Clip Concept

JA(me)S

Enlightened
I am not a graphics artist... but what do you guys think of this concept?

h51clipconcept.jpg

- Jas.

JA(me)S

Enlightened
I think too much of the head would stick out like that, and earn you some funny questions... :D

Agreed, but I wouldn't recommend carrying like that. With this concept you could use in either orientation. Great for using while clipped in your pocket or on your belt - with the weight of the battery down and the switch up for easy access.

- Jas.

coachclass

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering about the reversibility of the clip on the H51 myself in an earlier thread.

Does the clip have to hook around like that? what if you want to rotate the clip to the same side as the LED face? The clip partially blocks the LED face.

JA(me)S

Enlightened
... what if you want to rotate the clip to the same side as the LED face? The clip partially blocks the LED face.
After reading your other post, I understand the idea of clipping the light inside a shirt pocket. I think it could be done, but it might start getting a little "top heavy". Other duties call right now, but I'll work on it later...

Thanks for the input!

-Jas.

coachclass

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I'm not sure if there's any advantage of having the light inside vs. hanging it outside...anyone else want to chime in?