Updated Nitecore headband. HB02

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Yea but with luck it will be too dark for anyone to see the logos. :) On the flip side the old one shows up good if dropped.

opichocal

Newly Enlightened
just bought one on Ebay for $6 free ship! I will be using an Olight i1. I like the idea of putting the light on top instead of the side so it doesnt reflect off my glassses.

michman

Newly Enlightened
I've had one for a while and it does work well when the light is mounted on the top. The side mount is ok at best.

ZRXBILL

Enlightened
Mine came today & I believe it's going to work alright for dog walking and such. It took a bit to get it to the largest head opening, I wear a 7 3/4 hat, but it feels nice & secure.
I was going to use it with my SWM V11R but I think I'll probably just use my Fenix E11 which fits perfect through the 2 top elastic holders.
Anything bigger around than the V11R would probably be a pain to get in.

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
I did a vid review of it.
My biggest gripe was that it was too small. Side mounts can't really be pointed to the direction you want. The top mount is a bit wobbly.
The construction is not bad especially at the price.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Thanks F22SHIFT.

I gave you a thumbs up for the video. Here is a photo of the older headband when used with the H501w. The flood ZL isn't good for hiking and so pack this combo when not expecting a night hike.

IMG_0192.jpg

The tint of a XR-E or XP-E Q3/4-5A is a winner IMO. The older one fits my head so I will just stick with that. The sides have too much glare but the top holder works ok. Not great but good enough.

rojos

Enlightened
I did a vid review of it.
My biggest gripe was that it was too small. Side mounts can't really be pointed to the direction you want. The top mount is a bit wobbly.
The construction is not bad especially at the price.

The HB02 you reviewed in your video was a defective unit.

You might get better results if you try a unit which is not defective.

Last edited:

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
The HB02 you reviewed in your video was a defective unit.

You might get better results if you try a unit which is not defective.

in terms of the top strap misalignment, i'm sure. the seller gave a refund because some others had the same problem with the circumference size. maybe i just have a big head.