New design 12" 3x X-ML from Lightlake.

ljw2k

Enlightened
Waited eagerly for nearly 4 weeks until a knock at the door a the nice postman said i have a parcel here which needs a signature please.

My first thoughts was Wow it looks BIG ( Must be well packed )

Could not wait so i opened it up and first thing was the 2 batteries that fell out only to be faced with the below :

DSC00365.jpg

They have admitted they have sent the wrong item ( NEVER ! ) and want me to send it back at an estimated cost £50 postage ( I don't think so ).

Just waiting to see if they are going to send the replacement skyray or refund me in full and not a good start to my first order from lightlake i must say.

Enlightened
This is really crap.... another guy from BLF ordered the 3 x XM-L from lightake too and it is faulty. Obviously no QC at all. Better to get from DX/Kaidomain/Manafont, they are the only regularly tested sites with at least a decent form of customer service.

roopeseta

Newly Enlightened
be sure to check that the bunny is jhust a toy and not some thriller mvie bunny, hahaha that bunny omg.

ljw2k

Enlightened
It was described on there website as " 12" CUTE Bunny " :) it scares me to look at the damn thing even the dog won't play with it :)

Chicago X

Enlightened
That's a "Raving Rabbid."

It's from a Wii game - basically an alien mutated rabbit....

ljw2k

Enlightened
It will probably end up at it's resting place Sunday ( Local Gun Club ) :)

JNieporte

Enlightened
So... the rabbit doesn't come with triple XM-Ls? For some reason, I want that thing...

spexmaniac

Newly Enlightened
assuming you paid by paypal just complain to them and they'll get your money back, it is pretty hiddeous, especially as you wanted a torch.

ljw2k

Enlightened
I have logged a complaint with paypal and we are in the middle stages where Lightake want me to send the item back to them at my cost £12:75 and then they will send me the torch or they have offered me a $2 coupen if i keep it :(

Last edited:

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well that settles it for me... Never ordered from Lightake and now I never will!!! Thanks for posting this!!!

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
ljw2k, That is quite an interesting looking rabbit you received in the mail and the crushed box is certainly a nice touch. Good thing you didn't buy this as a gift. Assuming this rabbit is intended as a child's toy it has quite a scary expression on its face in a "bad clown" sort of way. What I'd really like to know is what this thing actually does when you put the batteries in?

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does it take 18650's? Maybe they ran out of stock bodies at SkyRay's factory so they started using bunny hosts in the meantime!

ljw2k

Enlightened
The Rabbit does Zero NOTHING just sits there all day with that same old scarey look on it's face but it awaits it's execution this weekend or when paypal refunds my monies.

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Rabbit does Zero NOTHING just sits there all day with that same old scarey look on it's face but it awaits it's execution this weekend or when paypal refunds my monies.
You mean they sent batteries that have nothing to do with this product? What a value!

I hope if you decide to execute the evil rabbit you will document the whole affair for us. :xyxgun: :devil:

Seriously, though, this thread is actually rather useful in that about a year ago I almost ordered something from Lightake but something about the web site and the lack of enthusiasm about them here at CPF made me to decide not to, so my instincts were apparently on target.

ljw2k

Enlightened
Yes i ordered 2x 18650 batteries along with the Skyray x3 X-ML and i got the batteries but no flashlight.

At First they told me that they had sent the right items that i ordered and there weights corresponded with the items until i proved them wrong when i took pictures of each item weighed on scales which came to 0.66 kg.

Many email later i started a paypal Dispute which i am waiting for a refund if they rule in my favour.

EZO

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh. From the way you originally described opening the package I thought perhaps the batteries came with the rabbit, even if they do seem a bit large for a toy. That's too bad. I was hoping it would make strange noises, wiggle its ears, blink its eyes and change facial expressions. I mean, for the cost of a Skyray 3X-ML it's the least you could expect.

Really though, ljw2k, I hope after all the hassle you resolve this to your satisfaction.

r1derbike

Newly Enlightened
No wonder the rabbit looks like his knickers are in a wad! Look at the box!

That blows. Hope resolution comes quickly.

batvette

Newly Enlightened
This is a funny thread except for the "dude you got ripped off!" thingy.

I can't believe after sending them a picture of this thing he actually has to go through escalating to a claim with ebay, let alone that they want this monstrousity back. Really is the return shipping more than it's worth? Is it worth ANYthing?

I was looking at lightlake but ended up going with a DRY from CNqualitygoods, hope they don't have any sqoowey wabbits there!