New toy

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fw3a with the sst20. Not a bad little light for $40
e274385bf523ce99ad0816decc6096c4.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perfect title, because it really is a toy. I find it a fun light to play with, but quality control is horrible with this design. Far too many issues, even in the firmware, and some very dangerous. Hopefully, most of them fixed by now. But, I treat mine with caution, and don't EDC or depend on it if I really need a light.

LRJ88

Enlightened
Perfect title, because it really is a toy. I find it a fun light to play with, but quality control is horrible with this design. Far too many issues, even in the firmware, and some very dangerous. Hopefully, most of them fixed by now. But, I treat mine with caution, and don't EDC or depend on it if I really need a light.

What issues have you had? I've had no issues at all so far with either of mine and i'd rather check mine too just in case.

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not all is fixed. I'm currently having firmware issues.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk