Hey bike people

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im very comfy on it now hasa great frame set up very modern. only thing i want on it now. is better brakes. best bike i have ever owned at this point a course a bike that cost 700 would be nicer. . ..or even around 5000 if i hit lotto im geting one like that... big fan of treks loved canondale to they was bought from that walmart brand company i think there called pacific bikes and they own many old brands now kind of sad

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems like a nice bike! Not sure if you ever watch Seth's Bike Hacks, but here are a couple videos about it with some ideas regarding useful upgrades down the line.

He does suggest some brakes which might be helpful for you.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

This 'gravel' bike could be the best deal in bikes anywhere, for $248
..a gravel bike isn't a cyclo cross bike or a mtn bike

700c wheel is the same as a 29er in diameter

1715733621164.jpeg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Really surprised that one of the best budget options is an Ozark Trail model. (In-house Wal-Mart brand.) Then again, one of the best budget options for a tire-inflator (cars and bicycles) is the current one made by Kobalt. (In-house Lowes Hardware brand, ironically made by a 3rd party.)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
+

This 'gravel' bike could be the best deal in bikes anywhere, for $248
..a gravel bike isn't a cyclo cross bike or a mtn bike

700c wheel is the same as a 29er in diameter

View attachment 62055
I want one they sell out fast. Bet that bikes cheaper then a Taylor swift concert and after riding it won't wanna consider. Diging my ear drums out of my skull

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Tge riding got my knees hurting again. There has to be a safe over the counter med to help me cope? I know Tylenol isn't safe but I thought aleve was till I read label.. last few nights I just delt with it. But it's pretty bad tonight. I've always been afraid of pills would I be smarter to get that cream you see on tv? If you can answer fast I'd be grateful store closes soon

Tge riding got my knees hurting again. There has to be a safe over the counter med to help me cope? I know Tylenol isn't safe but I thought aleve was till I read label.. last few nights I just delt with it. But it's pretty bad tonight. I've always been afraid of pills would I be smarter to get that cream you see on tv? If you can answer fast I'd be grateful store closes soon
Glucosamine and chondroitin. Take it every day and don't stop. It takes a while to provide relief. A friend of mine calls them Old Dog pills.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
It doesn't L@@K like much fun ......

View attachment 61648
Thats the worst that could happen. I once was in a collision with an automobile. They waited till I was on a bridge and pulled up beside me and hit my handlebars. The driver was exmilitary leaving another veterns house. I kind of wonder if it was related to me being proIS at the time.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
they used to lik to yell get of the road to me . id yell back you get off my road i pay taxes and id bet more then your entire family does. course they didnt here most of it lol. but here there nice to nice they try to give youa a entire lane even thou i ride on the side of lane marker between grass and lane marker.. only bad thig here is the drunk drive bumps or what ever they call them ona bike they suck