BL3000 auxiliary light review

HB021

Newly Enlightened
I just installed these little devils on my car: Quad XM-L T6 @ 2,5A, 3000lumen manufactured rated.
HOTLINKED IMAGE REMOVED
The hotspot of the HID actually travels across the field(800m), but my old full beam was pure throw. The Quad XM-L has the perfect combination of throw and flood, actually the reason I bought them was because I needed more flood.

Although too much flood will make you lose night vision because all the light that hits the ground and surroundings too close to you. So I'm very happy with beampattern!
Only con I could think of is that its not unbreakable glass so in case of a gravel shot you'll have to change the glass.

This taken with a poor iPhone camera, they are brighter to the eye, also the different isn't huge on open field but the road through the woods back and home from work is where the huge difference is, it's like driving in daylight. It's really comforting to eyes and makes me feel less tired because it's dark when I drive to work and it's dark on the way home too. Here's some pictures for you :)
kiaa.jpg

kia3a.jpg

With 4x Quad XM-L (6500k 12000lm LED + 200w HID 17200lm):
med4extraljus.jpg

Without 4x Quad XM-L 4300k 200w HID 17200 lm):
utanextraljus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

-Virgil-

Flashaholic
A Google search quickly pointed me at the source. Low price is tempting, but it and their origin makes me very skeptical of their quality and durability.