Flashlight/Cellphone/Leatherman Holder

chriscowling

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I'm new here and I am sorry if there is already a thread on this, but I couldn't find one that matched. I recently started out in the Aircraft Maintenance field and there are several things that I carry with me on a regular basis. They are:

Flashlight (Mini MagLite AA)
Leatherman (Wave)
Misc. Pen/Pencil
Cell Phone (Motorola Defy)

I was wondering if anyone might know of something that would allow me to carry all of this in one belt unit. I am finding that carrying all of these things in pockets/separate holders get in the way when I am working and it would be nice to carry them all in one place.

Any help greatly appreciated,
Chris Cowling

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Moving this to Personal Gadgetry & Non Flashlight Electronics, Other sub-forum.

Bill

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
if you are willing to go the custom route - im sure you can find a Skinth to suit your needs
http://skinthsolutions.com

leatherman used to do a tool pouch that had a loop on the side for a flashlight.

Niteize also do a light/multitool pouch.

as for the phone, i find i prefer to carry my light and multitool on one side, and the phone on the other to balance the weight out a bit.

Ripoffs should also do a multitool/light carrier, and maybe also something for your phone

chriscowling

Newly Enlightened
Thanks very much, I may go the custom route as I would like to have it all in one place. The industry requires you to crawl through smallish spaces and having it all in one place would make it much easier to arrange :p

dmkatz76

Newly Enlightened

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Custom will cost more. But you can have it configured perfectly for your needs and wants. Perhaps light first, then Leatherman, followed by cellphone; or any combination of placement. Not forced to use what someone else decides is the best set-up.

chriscowling

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I currently carry it with my leatherman first first and light last. My phone is in my pocket now. I was looking at some of the things on the skinth site and I like the look of the catch all...my only concern is that it might be to large for what I want (as in it would get in the way of my working) however I am not sure. Has anyone ever seen/used on and know what it is like in person?

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I currently carry it with my leatherman first first and light last. My phone is in my pocket now. I was looking at some of the things on the skinth site and I like the look of the catch all...my only concern is that it might be to large for what I want (as in it would get in the way of my working) however I am not sure. Has anyone ever seen/used on and know what it is like in person?
There is a bunch of pics/reviews of the skinths over at EDCF - the guy who makes them is a member there (and probably here too)