• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Just for fun...

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
...anyone recognize this?

tpc9.jpg
ffv5.jpg

sassaquin

Enlightened
Looks like my Peak brass Shasta N cell except yours has a flat tail and mine has a keychain tail.

Edit - just noticed the single led. Mine has three, so it's probably not a Shasta. :)

Last edited:

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like a single led Shasta with a pocket body.

I have a few Matterhorn singles, and a Kilimanjaro single, but haven't seen a Shasta before.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's an N cell Shasta. :)

I believe this was one of the original models before they were offered in High, Ultra, or 3 led output. It does have what they called a "snow" white led, although it's still quite blue. I thought it was the bomb way back when. About 10 lumens.

Last edited:

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
It's an N cell Shasta. :)

I believe this was one of the original models before they were offered in High, Ultra, or 3 led output. It does have what they called a "snow" white led, although it's still quite blue. I thought it was the bomb way back when. About 10 lumens.

I had one of those in brass- nice little light for low level use- like reading in the car and such.
I wish someone would post a pic of the 2 button cell model- i think only a couple were ever made- LR44 cells- they are in the old Peak CD catalog IIRC.

archimedes

Flashaholic
The 2x LR44 bodies are like Hen's teeth, maybe just mythical....

I was on a quest to find out more about these a while back, and could only find a single post claiming to have ever definitively seen one - a prototype in raw aluminum....

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
I was on a quest to find out more about these a while back, and could only find a single post claiming to have ever definitively seen one - a prototype in raw aluminum....

during a phone call with Curt several years back IIRC he mentioned only 2 were made...rare indeed.