Arc AAA clips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief_Wiggum

Enlightened
Hi all,

Anyone know where I can buy replacement clips for my AAAs? Does Arc sell them directly? Thanks for the info.

zorba

Enlightened
I can help as well. I can send you at least two or three to you or to anyone who wants them, I only ask the shipping cost.

Chief_Wiggum

Enlightened
Just a couple. If you guys can find a couple for me that'd be excellent! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Lighthouse

Enlightened
Kudos to all involved for providing yet another shining example of the fine CPF helpfulness in action.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

AR15Fan

Newly Enlightened
I think more of us would use the clips if they were subdued like the Infinity Ultra clip, rather than bright like the Mini Mag clip...

Of course somebody would want a pimped out gold plated clip <g>

Mark_Larson

Enlightened
I would also appreciate a clip for my arriving-soon AAA LS - does anyone else have a spare? I'll pay shipping.

Chief_Wiggum

Enlightened
Thank you all, zorba has me covered. I really appreciate everyone trying to help so quickly and so generously.

Gandalf

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Mark_Larson said:
I would also appreciate a clip for my arriving-soon AAA LS - does anyone else have a spare? I'll pay shipping.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's an Arc AAA LS? Do you mean an Arc LS. I don't think there ever were any clips made (specifically) for the Arc LS.

But I'm sure I have an exra Arc AAA clip in my flashlight stuff. Let me know via E-mail
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.