• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: McGizmo Ti-PD Body - Polished Clip (SOLD: 27L, Oveready C2, V10R Ti)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
(All Sold): McGizmo Ti-PD Body - Polished Clip (SOLD: 27L, Oveready C2, V10R Ti)

For sale are a few lights that need to find new homes to make up for other lights I have purchased.

The details:
Price and condition as listed.
First posted "I'll take it." over any PMs in progress.
Prompt payment via PayPal.
Shipping within the US included.
International add $5 for first-class or $15 for registered.

Cash only - no trade offers please.

4) McGizmo Ti-PD battery tube with Ti clip blue annodized by UK Midnight. Blue 6mm trit in tail.
Condition is excellent.

*** Polished Clip: I have a feeling the annodized clip may be slowing this sale. If anyone wants this light with a polished clip I will remove the anno and polish it up. ***

Price $250 $225 $220 $200 $160 NOW $150 SOLD

McGizmo_Ti_PD_Body.JPG

SOLD

1) A McGizmo 27LT-S. The McGizmo light that was the long time predecessor of the new Aqua Line. Upgraded with a neutral T6-3C 5000K XM-L2 LED for a beautiful beam with a combination of throw and flood. Powered by 2xCR123 or 1x17670 or 1x16650 (never use 2xRCR123 or 2xIMR16340). Uses a McR27S reflector which will give more throw than the ~24mm reflector in the new Aqua line. Comes with a Ganp SS Bezel.
Condition is excellent.
Price $250 $225 SOLD via PM

McGizmo_27LT_XML2_01%25202.JPG

McGizmo_27LT_XML2_02%25202.JPG

2) Oveready Custom HA Black C2 with all the fixings. This light hasn't been available on Oveready for a good while now. Bored for 18mm cells, HardPress McClicky in the tail, new style US Made Oveready AlTiN Bezel Ring, UCL lens. I am also including (not pictured) original Pyrex lens with o-ring and a custom black HA crenelated bezel.
As a bonus I am including a XM-L2 neutral P60 drop-in I made. The drop-in features a 3.04A 3-level L-M-H driver w/ standard memory, a SMO reflector and T5-5C1 neutral XM-L2 led. Nice beam with excellent throw.
Condition is excellent.
Price $225 SOLD

Oveready_SFC2_01.JPG

Oveready_SFC2_02.JPG

Oveready_SFC2_03.JPG

3) Jeff Hanko modded Sunwayman V10R Ti flashlight. Machine work done by the man himself. Electrical mods done by myself. Features the following (with original costs):

• Sunwayman V10R Ti Flashlight ($125)
  • JHanko cut and grooved battery tube ($60)
  • JHanko signature radiation clip ($40)
  • JHanko bored for 18mm cells with 16mm adapter sleeve ($40)
  • JHanko milled trit slots: 10 at top of battery tube, 12 at tail. Yellow/Blue trit pattern w/ 3D tail ($385)
  • Steve Ku 6-trit Ti electronic switch with yellow trits ($110)
  • De-badged bezel.
  • Upgrade from stock XP-G to the LED of your choice:
    • XP-G2 HiCRI, neutral or cool
    • XP-E2 neutral
    • Nichia 219 HiCRI
Please forgive the finger prints in the pictures. The light will be cleaned and polished to a nice brushed Ti look just like my CPF run of lights.
Condition is Excellent
Price $575 SOLD

JHanko_V10RTi_BlYl_01.JPG

JHanko_V10RTi_BlYl_02.JPG

JHanko_V10RTi_BlYl_03.JPG

JHanko_V10RTi_BlYl_04.JPG

Note: The picture below is representative of the battery tube yellow/blue trits. The 12-trit cooling fin is not included.
The included switch has a 6-trit button and not the 4-trit one shown below.
JHanko_V10R_01.JPG

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo 27LT w/ XM-L2, Ti-PD Body, Oveready Custom HA C2, JHanko V10R Ti

The C2 is sold and the V10R is SPF at the moment.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: McGizmo 27LT w/ XM-L2, Ti-PD Body, Oveready Custom HA C2, JHanko V10R Ti

With that great mod, that must be the nicest 27LT around and a real bargain at that price. :thumbsup:

scout24

Flashaholic

LOVE the smooth bezel on that 27LT...

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks - I believe I need to withdraw the 27LT. It's too unique and classic for me to let it go.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just a quick bump and a price drop on the Ti-PD body and battery tube.

The McGizmo was sold via PM after I had withdrawn it. Just wanted to have that noted in the thread.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo Ti-PD Body (SOLD: 27LT w/ XM-L2, Oveready Custom HA C2, JHanko V10R

Bump on the Ti-PD body with another price drop too.