Which one?

• Klarus ST11

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Nightcore p16

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

SouthernSorrows

Newly Enlightened
Current light is a Sunwayman T20CS, works but newer lights have better life higher output "insert additional excuses to buy another light here____".

Lights' use will be for walking deep trails, and woods "at night, yes it's kinda dangerous but it's fun to get *lost*:thumbsup:" I don't typically walk around at full brightness so I'll be wanting around 200-300lm mode but want/need the 800lumen+ output for a "what the hell was that" moments or if I want to spot somthing.

I don't want a big light which obviously would be best for this type of use, I have a few big lights "inova, fenix" but they just sit around half the time cause they weigh a ton. I'd rather something somewhat pocketable and offhand carry with pistol if needbe "like I currently do with the sunwayman" I'll stick that on a rifle or shotgun when I replace it with one of these .

narrowed my search down from 11 to these 2: the Klarus ST11 and the Nightcore P16. both seem built equally well, they both have same features like the memory function that with last used brightness mode on next turn-on, and about the same brightness outputs per mode. I just can't decide on which to get "although I can't find any worthwhile if any reviews on the p16" both are the same price pretty much give or take a $1 or 2

anyone have either or both of these lights , with a thumbs up to one or the other?
I've been youtube and forum reading my *** off and still back not making a decision :dedhorse: ?

if it matters batteries used are duracel CR123A I have about 63 left of those and 3pair eagletac rechargable 18650.

SouthernSorrows

Newly Enlightened
bought the p16... now I'm looking at the M22 warrior vs SRT7 aswell as a second purchase argh... can never buy just 1

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you plan to use other brightness levels outdoors - other than 900 and 250 lumens - the Nitecore has 65 on medium while the ST11 has 15: for me 65 would be more usable outdoors while 15 more usable indoors but it still depends what you use the light for and where you go outdoors and indoors.

Other than that the lights seem pretty similar and well built, similar UI etc.
Even the pocket clip will be equally useless... :D