Blazar Button 18650 Any Good

Albinoni1967

Enlightened
Hi I looking at getting 2 Blazar NCRB3400 18650 LiIon batteries for another couple of my LED torch lights and would like to know if they are any good and would you reccomend them, also do they use Panasonic Cells.

I already have the KeepPowers 3400 but would like to know how they compare, would you say they are much or a muchness.

Though I do notice that with the KeepPower's their Cells and Protective circuit is made in Japan where as the Blazar the cells are made in Japan but the circuit protective is made in China.

I am not saying here that stuff that made in China is poor because most of my LED flashlights are actually made in China and they are all flawless and good build quality and so is my XTAR VP1 charger.

But would just like some opinions on the Blazar 18650 batteries.

Thanks

darkangel55555

Newly Enlightened
I've had a pair for about a year. No issues so far, but then I keep within the recommended limits of a 1C max discharge and ensure the cells don't get overheated on a regular basis. I also avoid draining them to the point that the protective circuit has to do its thing - so essentially, I'm treating them like slightly larger unprotected cells.

Not sure what's inside, haven't opened them up. Find a reliable seller, and they'll probably be accurate in their account of the contents under the wrap.

Good luck, be safe.

Albinoni1967

Enlightened
Hi Darkangel thanks for your reply I might just keep to the KeepPower 18650 cells and see how I go with that.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Blazar cells are Panasonic cells. I have 4 of the button top ones in my Elektrolumens SR90 and they've been great