• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD. Mr Bulk Dam Cham - $900 Shipped!

aikiman44

Enlightened
SOLD.

Mr Bulk Dam Cham. Hand forged Damascus steel, only 24 produced. These were the first lights to use Damascus.

Minty, never left the shelf, no mods.

Info here:

http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php?topic=2280.0

Regarding the Damascus steel:

The Damascus steelmaker is Mr. Delbert Ely, and he has assured me the steel is the same as William Henry's, except custom laminated in a wider and bolder pattern for this light so that the Damascus appearance is immediately apparent to the casual onlooker (I figure you don't buy something like this to Not show around), and although there is never a rust PROOF steel, the learned comments so kindly made by Karl and tonyd for our edification would likely be the most accurate summation of this material's rust resistance. Keep in mind my primary purpose for creating the world's (first and only?) heat colorized Damascus steel light was to offer an exclusive appearance and patterning not readily available with any other method/material commonly used in custom lights.

Price: $1150, PP/CONUS. Includes PP fees, and USPS Priority/Insured shipping. No trades.

******Price Reduced to $1050 shipped***********

**********Now $900 shipped!!***************

Last edited:

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mr Bulk Dam Cham

Nice light, I would like to have one with the blueing. Someone is going to score.

aikiman44

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mr Bulk Dam Cham

Thank you. Famed knifemaker Dennis Greenbaum, AKA Osprey Guy, treated and polished several Dam Chams with a blue nitre process. I believe there was a learning curve for these, which Dennis detailed, but he definitely got it right.

Last edited:

stargazin

Newly Enlightened
Re: Further Price Reduction: Mr Bulk Dam Cham - $900 Shipped!

PM sent regarding a few questions the light.

Icehole

Enlightened
Re: Further Price Reduction: Mr Bulk Dam Cham - $900 Shipped!

I will take it, per PM