What is the best small LED flashlight under $50?

jHensOn

Newly Enlightened
I am looking to buy a small LED flashlight but I want a good quality while staying under $50. Could you help me with some good brands and maybe specific flashlight to look at.

smile.gif

ven

Flashaholic
Hi there,what fuel do you want to use,AA 18650 etc to help,any specific uses ,maybe walking a dog to cycling or caving etc etc.

Few bits of detail help others with advice,Fenix as mentioned,check out eagletacs d25a and d25c which make great edc lights and around budget.
SunWayMan make some nice small EDC lights,v11r,c20c along with Olight baton s10/s15 etc
Also Thrunite T10/T10s/T10t
:)

Last edited:

Taz80

Enlightened
The Olight S10 or M10 for cr123 batteries or the S15 for AA batteries are nice compact edc lights. And you can clip them to you hat as a headlamp, very handy.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nip into Wally World or similar, plenty of decent lights in there to choose from no need to pay high mark up hobby prices for a small light that will do the exact same job.

rpm00

Enlightened
I really like the single AA format and have a bunch. I without knowing more about what you're looking for I would say the L3 Illumination L10C is one of my favourites under $50.

If you can go a little higher the ZebraLight SC52 is a huge step up and my favourite under $100. It goes for $64.

SkinnyCow

Newly Enlightened
I have the Olight S15 and I can attest its high quality and operation. I like the fact that it uses 1 AA eneloop to put out 280 lumens and you can also buy a tube extender for $6 to add 1 more AA which double the run time. I have mine in 2 AA configuration. Whenever there's only 1 AA available, I just unscrew the tube and I have a fully functional flashlight running 1 AA. I considered many AA flashlights before buying the S15 and I think it's the best under $50 flashlight.