- Driver is fully potted
- Brass battery contact
- Beryllium copper spring

Light runs off 1x 18650 cell.

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

bushwhacked

Newly Enlightened
Fantastic. Looks very nice. A little bit conservative on the current draw for my taste but the runtime should be good.

Thanks for sharing. Looks beautiful.

Illum

Flashaholic
:wow:

now why can't this be for available for sale :)

Come to think of it... There hasn't been a single drop-in with tritium on the market...

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thanks: guys! Illum, I like the running dogs in your sigline! :twothumbs

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Clean work, very nice!
Since the Carclo's came out, it really changed how we go about our mods. I've already made two triple XP-G's, and will have the third done by this weekend.

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fantastic. Looks very nice. A little bit conservative on the current draw for my taste but the runtime should be good.

Thanks for sharing. Looks beautiful.

Beautiful work!

Replace the emitters with Quad XPL neutral. I've read that they work with triple and quad XPG optics if you widen the base of the emitter openings slightly with a knife. Combine that with a BLF17DD FET driver from Mountain Electronics for near direct drive performance and run it on a Samsung 25R INR cell. Should do 4000+ lumens easy! Will also double as an incendiary device :drool:

bushwhacked

Newly Enlightened
Beautiful work!

Replace the emitters with Quad XPL neutral. I've read that they work with triple and quad XPG optics if you widen the base of the emitter openings slightly with a knife. Combine that with a BLF17DD FET driver from Mountain Electronics for near direct drive performance and run it on a Samsung 25R INR cell. Should do 4000+ lumens easy! Will also double as an incendiary device :drool:

That would burn holes in things for sure. I believe the MCPCB is aluminum though. I'd prefer copper before I tossed a blf17dd in there.

The xpg2 at around 2 amp each would probably work for me. Abysmal runtimes but that's what lower modes are for.

Good luck with the sale icarus.

Edit. I guess I should say direct thermal path. This MCPCB may have that. Doesn't really matter if it's copper.

Last edited: