Super Baby Pin ( WOW )

acusifu

Enlightened
Super Baby Pin ( WOW )
I got my SBP yesterday and would like to thank Charlie aka Mr.Bulk for such a great product. It was a pleasure to do business with him, I look forward to purchasing many more of his lights. I have bought many led lights in the past and became an Arc fan after getting my LSL First Run #1469. I was ignorant to how bright lights (mods) can come in small packages. I have PMed about some ARC mods recently. (can't wait until March)
Now I can have a BRIGHT light to compare them too. I am sure once yours comes in you will love it. Very Bright/White and my new EDC. If you don't get one this run get one soon. I think I need backup !

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
you gotta post up some beam shots for us. Some from outside or inside the house...not just the ones 3feet from a wall.

Congrats. I look forward to getting info on how to get mine.

Thanks.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
From a prior attangement due to acusifu leaving on a trip, he explained he wanted to take it along for a specific purpose, and also sent additional funds for overnight express shipment, and thus this request was carried out as agreed.

tvodrd also has his now due to past kindnesses he has shown me, including simply giving me an NLS out of the blue!

Thus these gentlemen received the first two I had to build anyway from beginning to end, in order to work out the most efficient production method by which the rest of them would be built.

And now for everyone else:

I am done with the sanding, drilling, and tapping of all the heatsinks, wired up the converters tonight, just got done adding solder blobs to the backs of each, and have already tested every one on a 1xCR123 jig (BTW this jig was originally set up to test 2-cell converters driving a 5W) but I left the original 5W V2T HD installed on it as these new converters will easily light it up quite brightly with just 3V input. To give you an idea of what this means, normally a 5W Luxeon will not even illuminate until somewhere in the 4.5V-5V range in direct drive, and even then it just barely glows...

I was hoping to get them all finished and then begin the packing and shipping process tomorrow, but I was called in to work the New Year's Eve shift (always a bad schedule, 12 hours from 0900 to 2145 hours, but everybody else is on vacation and besides, it's OVERTIME for me), so I guess I will be spending New Year's DAY finishing these up (nevermind my wife and kid and my side of the family's annual get together, not to mention the traditional New Year's Eve party at my in-law's all day tomorrow, although I will stop by there for lunch maybe), but I did say I planned to have the SBP's completed and shipped by year's end so I am striving to almost keep that promise a day or two late.

Thank You for your patience...