Shortlisted 2 lights

shiroang

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, this is my 1st post in this forum, found it through googling for reviews of a few lights' reviews, and voila!

I have a few enquiries, and it will be great to have some inputs from the kind people over here! :)

Shortlisted lights

1) Fenix TK35 UE (MT-G2)
2) Eagletac SX25L3 (MT-G2)

My main purpose will be for travel purposes (mainly for hiking or for safety/sight at night).
I previously owned a Fenix LD41 520 lumens ver (sold it yesterday), and shortlisted this 2 models as an significant upgrade and within the size dimensions of my ex-LD41.

I have read through a few of the reviews/comparisons of this 2 lights in this forum, I do personally prefer the wide flood of the TK35UE, but I wonder will I miss the throw power of SX25LE (317m vs 242m) for my usage in real life?

Both lights are almost the same price sold locally in my country (Singapore), about $160-170 SGD.
So was thinking which will be a better buy?

Batteries

Pretty much confirm will be getting the Panasonic Protected NCR18650B 3400mAh (button-top).

Chargers

Too many to choose from, just hoping to get a decent one at a reasonable price (around $30 SGD).

If buying locally, there are options (within my budget) like:
(depending on which light I'm getting, so 2 and 4 bay chargers are in the list)

1) Nitecore i2/d2 and i4/d4
2) Xtar WP2 II
3) Olight OMNI-DOK

Out of budget (around $45 SGD)
(but if this models are really MUCH better than those within my budget range, I will consider it)

1) Xtar XP4 Panzer
2) Efest LUC V4

For this part, will really need the advice from you people.

Thanks in advance! :D