Torch has vanished ! Need help choosing a replacement :)

Moreilly

Newly Enlightened
I had a led lenser M7 which i really liked for quite some time and it has vanished !, cant find it anywhere.( I bet it will show up the day after i buy a new torch though). anyway was looking for a replacement and thought id ask the people that know !, a quick look around and it seems that led lenser is not a brand that seems to get much love here but i thought the m7 was good and the flood to spot focus was very handy as i live in the middle of nowhere and there is no lighting around my house just bif fields !, so the ability to 'zoom in and out & good throw' was handy. The two models i was looking at getting to replace the M7 are the x14 and at a push..... the x21.2 (which price wise has gone under €200) any help / opinions ? !!

ven

Flashaholic
:welcome:

Get another m7 if like so much is easiest zoomable answer,the x21.2 is a beast but an expensive one...........
I have a few lensers,latest is the t7.2 and a great light. For a similar size light(others mentioned are large ) look at a fenix pd35 or acebeam ec32/tn12/p12 for some similar size but higher outputs........single 18650 fed lights.

Check the fenix tk75 and acebeam x60m out for larger lights with a good mix of flood/throw.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Battery Junction has the older version of the X21, the 1000 lumen 4D cell'd kit for $150.

As Ven has recommended, the new Led Lenser lights are well made. They don't have the water resistance that other brands now have and are somewhat limited with using AAA batteries.