• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT/WTB R/C stuff hobby grade

averagejoe81

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,

I am looking to buy or trade for your radio control stuff (hobby grade, no toys) that's been laying around collecting dust and you are no longer using.

I have lots of stuff to trade, too much to list, just PM me with what you have and what you are interested in and let's see what we can work out.

Thanks!

Last edited:

averagejoe81

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTT/WTB R/C stuff

Cars, trucks etc. I've got things that fly also if someone were interested. Not interested in "toy" grade items (Walmart stuff) only hobby grade.

Thanks for the reply!

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT/WTB R/C stuff

Cars, trucks etc. I've got things that fly also if someone were interested. Not interested in "toy" grade items (Walmart stuff) only hobby grade.

Thanks for the reply!
I've a spare Traxxis 3.3 nitro engine, less then half a gallon of 20% through it.
A few digital servos, older digital radio, spectrum radio is used on my current 4x4, Revo.

Ive some misc stuff, I may have, stock rims, tires etc.
But not applicable if you have a different kind of rc really.

Funny, I just went through the 3.3 motor this morning, made sure it was still lubed up and free, I used blue blocker on it before storing it, worked great.

Who knows, maybe someone on here with a brushless stampede or something, cheap and stupid fast.

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump? That's kool right?

I'm guessing you're looking to get close to plug an play, could be tough, as like modded lights, you get attached sometimes.
Anyways my point of this post,
The 3.3 I mentioned came from this..it shall be my avy I think.
The old radio I had is toasted, module might be OK. Two low power analog servos. My older tires are not worth much, unless spinning out everywhere an drifted is wanted. Duct tape is the trick lol.

e15abb017a3f5806137f4c1852b75808.jpg

Which I'm also starting to play around with a bit again, spring weather I guess.
Old an not fast or great by today's standards but lol,
it can still rock right along.
Now to make better lighting.
Good luck with your gathering, it is fun to make a little smoke an noise, flash now too.
As per your thread,
Maybe say what you need, want, have such as...
air, water, ground, 2x2, 4x4, buggy, car, truck, crawler etc. Otherwise off to the r\c forums might be the meal ticket.

averagejoe81

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply. We got out of nitro years ago and have found brushless the way to go. I have a Stampede with a CC3800/3S for good ol' bashing and DRLMANKOS old Bandit with a CC7700/3S for speed runs. So far when I can control it long enough to get a clean run I've got it to 69mph confirmed via GPS but I know it can go faster. I guess I'm looking for Traxxas related items but other items that would be of some sort of universal benefit. My brother just picked up a E-Revo with the CC2200/6S and it is a little insane to say the least. He ran it full throttle into a 2x4, snapped it in half and kept going.

Last edited:

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, if you can't hold it wide open for more then a few seconds before having lock up all four wheels, err wait...lol.
No doubt brushless is crazy fast, as evident by wheelie bar.

Buggy with a bar lol, might as well make a dragster IMO.[emoji3]
Not knocking it, but is one of the reasons, I still love my nitro, I can handle it being old an all lol.
Nice about the two by four, I've little doubt myself it happened.

I may or may not have witnessed a Revo (not mine) with a big block hit a chain link fence in top gear full open throttle, fence bowed a good six feet, then threw that truck about 35 feet in opposite direction, rolled and bounced around a bit and drove on.

I've had coat hangars wrap around my drive shafts until tight before seeing them in gravel pits.
Cheers bud, Mike.

Edit to add, yeah, my extra gear is not worthy to offer, for that I'm sorry, I'd like to see you burn some arcs of power again too.

Last edited:

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have some Losi 1/8 late models/buggy, Traxxis trucks, brush less Mamba set ups, parts, lipos...