Armytek tiara c1 pro

Painkiller7

Newly Enlightened
I was reading the a1 and c1 thread earlier and was wondering if the tiara c1 pro (cool white/5500k) is worth buying. I can get it for 51.99 but wanted to check with cpf and find out if there are any better lights for the price?
My main purpose would probably be work around the farm, SAR, and scouting. I have a Petzl Tikka plus for backpacking and low light use.

Gaffle

Enlightened
I am happy with my A1. I use a 14500 in mine so the I believe the runtime of the 2 is pretty close, max doesn't last too long. The C1 can take a 18350 so you can get a little more juice. Then again, if you like to run primaries you are dandy. I have two 14500s and they get swapped when voltage goes down. As I said, I like the light a lot.

Last edited:

JohnnyMac

Newly Enlightened
I recently bought a Tiara C1 Pro WW flood and it's a fantastic little light. I like using this headlamp style as an EDC but the C1 is almost too tiny. I wish I'd bought the Wizard Pro instead but for the price I paid I don't regret the purchase one bit. Output and beam is great and you can't beat the Armytek build quality.

Painkiller7

Newly Enlightened
How is the throw with yours?
Also, in the a1 c1 thread, I saw a few who had spotty reliability. Is that a common occurence I should be concerned with?
I was looking at the Zebralight mk2 and a couple of Fenix headlamps. Would the ZL be worth the $89 they cost to pass up on the tiara for 51.99?