Any suggestions for some quality online sellers of Fenix flash lights

mindquest

Newly Enlightened
Looking at picking up some Fenix flashlights. I am new at buying high quality flashlights and was wondering what are a couple of good places online to order from other than Amazon? I figured you guys would know who the REAL players are.

Any advice is appreciated!

Eagles1181

Newly Enlightened
Have a look at the commercial corner. Fenix has a rep there which I believe is factory direct. They also run specials from time to time.

Eagle

kj2

Flashaholic
Looking at picking up some Fenix flashlights. I am new at buying high quality flashlights and was wondering what are a couple of good places online to order from other than Amazon? I figured you guys would know who the REAL players are.

Any advice is appreciated!

Where are you located?

mindquest

Newly Enlightened
They have good customer service. After your initial 15% first time buyer discount you can use APP10 and get 10% off.

Thanks for the tip!!

Most likely pulling the trigger with them put any other suggestions are welcome!

mindquest

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for everyones help with this!! Just bought a PD25 & PD35TAC (along with a ton of accessories) from Fenix Outfitters. The customer service was great and used the 15% coupon code (GIVEME15) for the entire order and free shipping to make the deal even that much better. I think this flashlight addition could be trouble, was just going to buy one and now I ordered two. Just another expensive hobby added to my list!!

WarRaven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for everyones help with this!! Just bought a PD25 & PD35TAC (along with a ton of accessories) from Fenix Outfitters. The customer service was great and used the 15% coupon code (GIVEME15) for the entire order and free shipping to make the deal even that much better. I think this flashlight addition could be trouble, was just going to buy one and now I ordered two. Just another expensive hobby added to my list!!
Batteries???

Bought two lights huh,..
You're hooped.
+1
Welcome to CPF. (Can't purchase food.)

Capolini

Banned
@ mindquest

Yes,,this hobby CAN be addictive,,especially w/ an addictive personality like_____________!!!

,,,enjoy your torches.:cool: